Caring for your ceramics is easy
Generally, ceramics are very durable. Pottery makes up for some of our most ancient artifacts, so your pieces are likely to outlive you. To keep them in their finest condition for as long as possible, here are a few tips:
- Please wash tableware before first use
- Your wares are food safe, unless otherwise noted
- To retain the quality of your piece and ensure longevity, hand washing with a bristle brush is recommended, however pieces are dishwasher friendly.
- Wares are microwavable, though not advised. Handle with care when hot. Black clay is not recommended for microwave due to its iron content. Do not place in ovens.
Packing supplies & the environment
- All packing supplies are mindfully selected, low waste, and eco-conscious, we are constantly working to integrate more sustainable practices from the birth to the end of each piece created.
- Packing peanuts are starch based, biodegradable, and compostable depending on your city's bylaw. At your discretion, please safely dispose of peanuts in a sink or tub by washing them down with water.
- Paper bags are made from 100% recycled paper
- All paper materials inserts and cardboard boxes are reusable and recyclable, and may have already been upcycled
For any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us!